Terms & Conditions
Bookings and Payment
- Bookings can be made by telephone or email.
- Please let us know of any special requirements at the time of booking e.g. special diets/allergies and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- We accept payment by cash, credit or debit cards (we are happy to take card payments via telephone)
- We are unable to accept American express or cheques.
- A deposit equal to one nights stay will be required for all bookings.
- For online bookings we will contact you to discuss your deposit payment amount.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- The balance payment is due on arrival.
- Arrival time between 3:00pm and 10:00pm
We accept well behaved dogs but ask the owners to respect the following:
Smoking (Includes E-Cigarettes)
- Dogs to be kept on the lead in public areas of the hotel and grounds/garden (this is essential as we have ponies in the garden area)
- Owners must pick up after their dog and dispose of it in the red dog bins provided by the council that are close by.
- Dogs are welcome in the bedrooms and lounges but are not permitted in the dining room (except for guide dogs)
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- We do not charge for dogs, however any damage or extra cleaning caused by your dog will incur a charge.
- Your dog is your responsibility and stays at your own risk.
- Our home, all the rooms, grounds, garden and car park are all strictly non-smoking.
- Guests may smoke at the bottom of the driveway only (16 metres from front door).
- These rules comply with the law and are in the interest of health & safety and consideration to other guests.
During your stay
- Guests using our car parking area do so at their own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
- We ask that guests park sensibly to allow as many cars as necessary to access the car park.
- Please do not park in front of the bollards as vehicular access to the garden must always be available
- Towels are changed every three days. If you require clean towels more frequently then a surcharge is payable of £5 per night.
- Access is required for daily room cleaning between 10:30am and 3:00pm.
- Guests are welcome to use the private garden area. This is at your own risk and we ask that all children are supervised by a responsible adult whilst playing outside.
- We ask that food is not consumed in the bedrooms. Our Bar Lounge has a table if you wish to bring in food/takeaway and we will provide crockery and cutlery etc and wash it all up without any charge.
- If you have any concerns during your stay, please come and speak to us so that we can help you rather than posting negative reviews on social media.
- We ask guests to respect that this is a family run business and that you are guests in our home.
- We expect guests to vacate their room by 10:30am on the morning of departure.
- Please ensure all keys are returned on departure. A charge of £5.00 per key will be charged if keys are lost or not returned.
By booking with us you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.